Return and Exchange Policy
PCS Collectibles offers a full 30 day return and/or exchange program. Please email email@example.com within 30 days of receiving your order to arrange either a return or exchange.
- The collectible must be returned in the same condition it was sent to you. All figures, accessories, bases, original packaging, and outer shipping cartons, will need to be returned if receiving a full refund or exchange.
- If item is improperly packed and comes to us damaged due to poor packing, we will assess a 30% damage return fee. Please feel free to call 805-306-1140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for tips and advise on properly packaging your item.
- We cannot guarantee your replacement will have the same edition number.
- Shipping Cartons are used to protect the art box and the product inside the box during the shipping process. We cannot offer replacement "brown boxes" for those damaged in shipping.
- Art boxes are part of the overall collecting experience but we do only stock a very small amount of replacement art boxes for each newly released statue or figure. We will replace boxes that received large gashes or punctures in the shipping process but cannot replace boxes with bent corners, flaps or scratches that do not interrupt the integrity of the box itself.
If your item arrived with a noticeable defect, breakage, or some other noticeable flaw, you can request to exchange it for another piece or you can request a refund within 30 days of receipt of the item. Return shipping is always covered by PCS for damaged and/or defective pieces within 30 days.
You can return the item for a refund, within 30 days of receipt of the item. Once the collectible is back in our CA warehouse, we will refund you - less any applicable return shipping charges and non-refundable deposits that were related to the order.
Non-Refundable Deposit (NRD)
All of the items we sell on a pre-order (PO) basis require a non-refundable deposit (NRD) to be able to reserve your order for an item while it is in the process of production.
- The NRD amount is displayed on the product page of the item you are purchasing. NRDs are usually 20% to 30% of the item’s price.
- If you disagree with the terms of this agreement, then you may cancel your order without penalty if it is within 7 days of placing it. We will only accept such cancellations by emailing email@example.com within 7 days of your order being placed. All emails regarding cancellations that are time stamped beyond 7 days will have any NRD payments held.
- NRDs cannot be transferred to a different product or used as payment on any other order.
- Once an item is canceled and NRD is held, that item cannot be reinstated on an order unless a new NRD is paid for.
- NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation if the product arrival date goes beyond 90 days of the currently posted estimated arrival date located on the product page of each item.