HALLOWEEN hit theaters in 1978 and was a runaway hit, setting the stage for a decade full of slasher films trying to recreate the sheer terror audiences felt when they were first introduced to Michael Myers.
The success of HALLOWEEN was thanks in large part to Myers, the silent stalking figure, clad in faded coveralls and a haunting white mask who prowled the streets of a small town in Illinois. This archetype resonated so well with audiences that film makers have been going back to it for decades. Not only has the HALLOWEEN franchise seen numerous successful sequels and remakes, films like Friday the 13th, The Prowler and more recently the Scream franchise all pay homage to John Carpenter's classic.
Now, PCS Collectibles returns to Haddonfield, IL to share our own take on that first terrible night. The night he came home.
Michael Myers 1:3 Scale Statue will feature a custom tailored real fabric costume and two interchangeable portraits, one featuring fully sculpted hair and another with mixed media hair. For the die hard Halloween fans, the PCS Exclusive version will come with a number of extra accessories including a light up jack o' lantern, Judith Myers tombstone and a bed sheet "ghost" costume!
- 32" (81 cm) H x 13″ (33 cm)W x 13″ (33 cm)D
- Est Ship Date: Jun-Aug 2019
- Edition Size : 150
- Includes :
- Polystone figure
- Mixed Media Costume
- Sculpted Head with Mixed Media Hair
- Sculpted Head with Sculpted Hair
- Swap Out Hand to Hold Sheet
- Real Metal Knife
- Swap Out Blood Stained Knife
- Bed Sheet 'Ghost' Costume
- Eyeglasses Accessory
- Jack O' Lantern Accessory (w/ Light Up Feature)
- Judith Myers Tombstone Accessory
- Staircase Base
- Plain Black 'PCS Space Saver' Base (Reduces overall dimensions to 26"H x 13"W x 8"D)
- Certificate of Authenticity
Creative Director: Jerry Macaluso
Art Directors : Nathan Eakins & Bryon Webster
Concept Design : HIVE
Sculpture : Ehren Beinert
Paints : Mike Najera & Nathan Eakins
Costume : Sam Salman